We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

ICU

My Dad is back in ICU. They had moved him into another unit but he started losing blood again. They are saying he had a false aneurysm in the liver. They were trying to do laser surgery on it last night. I don't understand it all but suffice it to say he is a sick man. Mom is holding up well. I am in Missouri with my Ladies Retreat and my sister Connie is there. He was fine when I left or so we thought. They want me to stay here unless he takes a turn for the worst. They insist that I enjoy my Retreat. I am so glad my sister is able to stay with my Mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

I am enjoying being with these ladies. I was so emotional when I got off the plane and they met me. It looked like I wouldn't be able to come this year and God was good to allow me.

It is such a treasure to have Brenda Booker with us also. She is doing good...just have to rest more often.

GOD IS SO GOOD!

Dad had to have a procedure last night. I think they put a stent in his artery in his liver.

I haven't heard from Mom today. She'll probably call when she gets home from the hospital tonight.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I talked to Mom tonight. Dad is still in ICU. So far so good. The procedure seems to have worked to stop the bleeding.

Their 56th Wedding Anniversary is tomorrow May 13.

I am returning to Fort Worth tomorrow also.

His brother, my Uncle Tommy,needs prayer. He has cancer in the lungs, throat, a knot in his shoulder and his liver. They said he has very short time to live and maybe a couple of years with treatment.

We haven't told Dad yet. He does know Tommy is very sick.

I truly have enjoyed my time here!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home