We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Be lookin for tennis rackets

Hey Ladies,

I've already been checking around at garage sales for tennis rackets... found 2 already! So if you are at a garage sale.. don't pass by the tennis rackets.. pick them up for cheap! As long as they are in good condition.

As soon as the weather gets nice, I'm gonna plan a few games of tennis... there's a city tennis court right by my house.. 2 courts, just for the ladies!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Jessie, I found some at WalMart for under ten dollars. I figured for starting that would be okay. I have three balls too.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Awesome Mrs. Wizzle!! That's pretty cheap!! I didn't realize they were that cheap.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home