No Limits
No Limits has been great. Really good preaching. Good fellowship.
Today was Andy's B Day and we went to eat to celebrate.
I have been very selective with my eating. Doing good for a trip. I did share in the B Day dessert. Just a little but enough to satisfy and to celebrate.
I'll talk to you later.....gotta run to the next service!
Today was Andy's B Day and we went to eat to celebrate.
I have been very selective with my eating. Doing good for a trip. I did share in the B Day dessert. Just a little but enough to satisfy and to celebrate.
I'll talk to you later.....gotta run to the next service!
1 Comments:
wow.. that's great Mearbear! I still admire you're self discipline Sis. King.
I saw the end of the live broadcast last night and the morning service this morning! What an incredible preaching.. and God really spoke to me... even though I'm here... I prayed at my mom's work and really felt the power of God in the room, it wuz awsome!
God has most certainly blessed me!!
J
Post a Comment
<< Home