A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
posted by Judy King | 8:11 PM
Yea, that's our Mark! I never really thought of him leaving us, but just seeing him elsewhere makes me think he eventually will reach out to others as well. But only God knows...
Yes, this mama is very proud....and so very thankful!!!I thank God first and foremost because Mark is a true Christian!!!!And then of course I thank God he is being used of God!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Yea, that's our Mark! I never really thought of him leaving us, but just seeing him elsewhere makes me think he eventually will reach out to others as well. But only God knows...
Yes, this mama is very proud....and so very thankful!!!
I thank God first and foremost because Mark is a true Christian!!!!
And then of course I thank God he is being used of God!
Post a Comment
<< Home