We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Legal woes

I know this has nothing to do with weight loss, but I really need some prayer here, folks. As you all know John and I have been separated for almost 4 years, and though God has protected us and caused nothing but blessing in mine and my childrens lives John is causing too many problems to explain. I have recently filed papers again to keep my babies safe with me, but found out today John could cause more heartache than I could ever imagine if he countersues the paperwork. I have had no contact with him in almost 3 months and this is a big plus in my favour, but his family has money and are willing to use it. Please pray with me that God's will be done in the whole thing. I love you all and thank you for your friendship!
We B Losing

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

Amy my prayers are with you!!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Thanks everyone. I have utmost faith in God and I know He will do what is right. I have a confession to make though. At times like this, when I get so stressed, I always go off my eating plan and exercise because I lose my desire to do it. I am sorry, and I promise I will not lose hope!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

No worries Amy... that's how all women are... what's stressed spelled backwards... desserts! Try to stay on the plan of success though...

9:26 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Ok, that is GOOD! I have never heard that before, and it's great! For me it's not really treats though, it's bread and cheese. Sigh...the worst, but I will stick to it. It didn't all come on overnight and it won't come off that way either so...

10:04 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Amy, stay with it. Just keep getting up! You will get there! I promise you, you will feel so much better about yourself. AND you will be healthy to raise those little ones!!! You want to have the health to do so!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home