Get the hint?
Did you get the hint in the last few blogs???? Right!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Exercise is the key word! The others are just ways to boost the effects. Are you exercising on a consistent basis!!!!
If yes....great, doesn't it feel good! If no....wassup!?
If yes....great, doesn't it feel good! If no....wassup!?
3 Comments:
Yess.. Excercise is the key.. and right now.. I wish soo bad I could go jogging and go to the gym!!! I really want to.. but I work from 8:00AM - 9:00pm.. and I even work on Sat and Sundays.. after all that work I'm pretty worn out... I will get back with it though after tax season. Until then... I have to really watch what I eat <;)
Ok, who told you? Sigh...yes, I have been slacking in my exercise, but no more! This week I am on the ball again! I put on close to 5 pounds this week(that time again!) but I know it's just water retention. It's horrible anyways! I will prevail!
Yes, we must prevail. Get with it again!!
Jessie, anytime you can sneak in a 10 minutes on the treadmill is doing good!
Do 10 minutes before work....do something physical at lunch and then hop on the treadmill 10 minutes before bed! Every bit counts!
Post a Comment
<< Home