We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chickpea Goji Berry Salad

After posting a pic of this salad in Instagram, I had a request for the recipe. A little too long for IG so I thought I'd post it here. 2/3 c. Slivered almonds (I chopped mine) 1 (19 oz) can chickpeas (rinsed and drained) 1 (10 oz) mandarin oranges (drained) 2/3 c dried goji berries (I used cranberries) 1/2 c diced red onion 1 clove garlic, diced 1 inch piece of Ginger, diced 1 jalapeƱo, seeded and diced 1 c parsley, chopped 4 oz feta cheese, cubed 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil Fresh ground black pepper, to taste In small skillet, over medium heat, toast almonds until golden brown. Combined all ingredients in a large bowl. Store in refrigerator for several hours before serving. Warning: it's REALLY good!!!!!!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home