We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Slow but sure...

Well, it has been 10 weeks today since I started this journey. I have been strong for the most part but definitely ups and downs. Gains at times, nice losses, plateaus, but I am definitely seeing changes, feeling changes and so happily push on. At today's weigh in I am at a 27.5 loss. In ten weeks? Yea baby!!! Lol. I started the 30 day shred today and had to really modify some of it but in time I hope I can be strong enough to do it right. In nicer weather lots of walking!!! Can't wait! Carla is hoping to post some things this week for us so here's to all you ladies keep it up! I am determined to never go back! Started at 241.6lbs, something I am so ashamed to say I even allowed to happen(highest weight ever was 246lbs) 215lbs this morning. First major goal is 200 and I am sooooo close!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

So sorry I haven't kept up with the blog...busyness of life is my only excuse! :-/ Will try to do better in the future.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

It's ok. Just appreciate the encouragement!!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home