February update
Well....I was on a big losing streak and now it has grinding to an absolute stop!
I am still eliminating wheat and dairy (except for Non Fat Greek Yogurt) from my diet. I have added spelt and rye flour occasionally.
I also am not eating potatoes or sugar. White is gone!
Not sure why the standstill...hoping it ends soon!
I have lost 8 lbs since Jan 1st. 10 lbs since Nov 2012. I was really hoping to lose another 7 by March 15th. Not sure that will be happening at this rate.
One thing is I know I have eaten too few calories. I know that is bad and I really need to add more in.
I also know I need to put exercise with the program as well. I did walk 5.33 miles today. Just need to do more on a consistent basis.
How is it going for the rest of you? Shoot out a post and let us hear about your frustrations or your victories.
I am still eliminating wheat and dairy (except for Non Fat Greek Yogurt) from my diet. I have added spelt and rye flour occasionally.
I also am not eating potatoes or sugar. White is gone!
Not sure why the standstill...hoping it ends soon!
I have lost 8 lbs since Jan 1st. 10 lbs since Nov 2012. I was really hoping to lose another 7 by March 15th. Not sure that will be happening at this rate.
One thing is I know I have eaten too few calories. I know that is bad and I really need to add more in.
I also know I need to put exercise with the program as well. I did walk 5.33 miles today. Just need to do more on a consistent basis.
How is it going for the rest of you? Shoot out a post and let us hear about your frustrations or your victories.
2 Comments:
Nan definitely try eating a bit more, it will make a difference. I added some to mine and was losing. Funny how that works...lost a couple this weekend but kind of seem at a bit of a standstill too fo the last week or so. Gotta keep pushing on!
Judy, try eating more fish (salmon/tilapia) and berries. That has worked for me when hitting a plateau! I will tell you to make sure you're not skipping out on meals or calories your body needs or else it will hold onto the ones you're eating instead of burning them off. Another thing I've learned is to eat your fruit by early afternoon. Even though they're healthy and good for you, they still have sugars in them and your body needs time to burn them off.
Post a Comment
<< Home