We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Surprise Birthday Gift...

I watch the scales DAILY, but I haven't really noticed much difference these past few days. Well I received an incredible birthday gift this morning when I stepped on the scales and realized I had FINALLY reached my goal weight!!!! Let me just say I didn't stay calm! :))))) Such a sweet, sweet victory!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Amazing wonderful journey you have made it! Yea Carla!!! So happy for you, I hope one day I can say the same thing! Happy birthday!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thank you, Amy, and yes, you can do this!!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I have struggled big time these last 2 weeks and amazingly didn't really gain hardly anything but no loss ata ll and not the greatest food choices. It is really hard to get back into the swing of things when you fall off for that long, but I am back into it again and am slowly finding my groove again...lol! That 5 pounds is coming off asap then my first MAJOR goal will only be 10 pounds away! I can't wait!!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Keep me posted!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

WOW! Put your IG profile pic up on here!! Want to see it better!!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home