We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Woohoo!!! Another lb down - 1-1/2 more to the goal line!!!! Also lost another 1-3/4 inches = 121-1/2... :)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

You rock! Whoohoo!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thanks, Amy! I've been meaning to put some more info on here; hopefully this next week. My honey took me shopping today - bought me some more "skinny" clothes! :)))

6:28 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Alright! Oh so can't wait to buy skinny clothes!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I have been trying to post on here for a few days and no matter what I try I can't get to the new post page! Argh!!! Anyheewwww...25 pounds lost!!!! Yahooo! Haven't seen the teens for a while and here I am! Next goal...single digits!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home