What Can I Say?
I can hardly believe it. Day 5. Days 1 - 4 were not without blips. Decided I wanted "something" so went to McDonalds to have something. Hmmm...... not much without wheat so ordered a McFlurry on the spur of a moment. I asked for smartie and ended up with oreo in the wrong size, even after checking at the cash window on my order. I did not check it when they handed to me but when I went to eat it....... should I ...... shouldn't I...... should I..... I hate to pay for something and not eat it and was not willing to go through the line up again. sooooo....... gave it to my son and he enjoyed it.
Got into some "hidden" flour and goodness gracious....... the cravings hit and I felt like a maniac just wanting "something" ! something bread, something crackers, something toast, something anything!! I could not figure out why, so I went back and traced all the food I ate and googled and googled to find the ingredient list of some things. I finally found it. Yikes. One tiny bit of flour listed in like fourth or fifth ingredient in something I never thought had any in it. Oy yoi yoi..... I can't believe it. Lesson learned. I think the biggest shock was how it affected me. A huge surprise.
Got into some "hidden" flour and goodness gracious....... the cravings hit and I felt like a maniac just wanting "something" ! something bread, something crackers, something toast, something anything!! I could not figure out why, so I went back and traced all the food I ate and googled and googled to find the ingredient list of some things. I finally found it. Yikes. One tiny bit of flour listed in like fourth or fifth ingredient in something I never thought had any in it. Oy yoi yoi..... I can't believe it. Lesson learned. I think the biggest shock was how it affected me. A huge surprise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home