We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oyyyy

Was a miserable wheat 3 days! Had a charter school conference on thursday night and Friday. They had appetizers set out and without even thinking I picked up a small plateful and was yakking with someone and munching away at the same time. I looked down as I took my last bite and realized I had consumed a samosa with flour in it, a bruschetta with bread and I don't know about the coconut shrimp. Not even conscious of it. Next day breakfast was muffins, cinnamon buns and cookies. Ach! I skipped it. Lunch was a boxed lunch with a sandwich and pasta salad. I was very hungry and looked at it and chose to eat it. I went from there to a scrapbook crop and again the wheat was every where. sooo... I ate some. It was mixed with chocolate and caramel in such delicious ways that I just chose to. But..... I am now aware that I am not in enough of a habit to do it with out planning and providing my self with alternatives. I could easily have taken a lunch and snacks for both events. Next time. Meanwhile. Back to the no wheat for me. Thank God I am not celiac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home