We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update...

Well there's not much new news as far as lbs. go! I am still at 99 lbs, but I have lost more inches and body fat. I'm at 112 inches and down to 2% above where I should be with body fat (they're wanting me to get to 30%). Now they're telling me only about 7 more lbs to go. My body seems to be 'shutting down' as far as losing, and I'm happy with that.

I did reach a MAJOR goal about a month ago which was to be able to fit back into my wedding dress (after 21-1/2 years). YES, I did it!!! I'm REALLY happy about that! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Wow Carla you look incredible!!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thank you.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Simply amazing!!!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

wowzers! congrats on all of the above!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

wow! wow! WOW! I just looked again and just WOOOOOOW!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

I just saw her in person and oh wow is right!!!!!!!!!'

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home