We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Being sick is no fun, and this flu was a bad one! My brother and his wife are here for a couple weeks and I have been trying to be careful-2 weeks later I am down 14 pounds-whoohoo! Of course my goal is further away as I have gained weight in the last few months, but it's still not too far away-

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Down 17 pounds, and feeling so good now, can't wait to wear the new clothes I bought last week!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Yay for you!!! It feels so good to get into a new, SMALLER size, right?!!! :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Lovin that feeling...have tramed up with a friend and we are doing Leslie Sansone EVERY DAY except Sundays and I am really getting into it-I feel good-and can't wait to see better results!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home