We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sugar

So, I am not a big sugar fan-I have my moments like I am sure most people do, but I am not a cake, cookie, bar, chocolate gal-I am more into chips, cheese, and other bad stuff like that...lol! But-after Sis. King mentioned something the other night about sugar, I took a good look at what I have been eating and sure enough-I eat sugar without knowing it even sometimes, and I beleive that is why this weight loss is not happening like it should be! I keep track of everything I eat, and am always under my calorie/fat goals every day, but it's what you eat that matters too! For example, I planned my day carefully yesterday so I could have a small piece of my mom's home made black forest bake for dessert-I felt good when I went to bed because I had such a good day-then woke up this morning to gained a pound! Sugar? Had to be-no more treats for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Sugar and sodium are both hidden in a lot of foods!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home