We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Contributors

  • Mrs. Wizzle
  • Judy King
  • Keith and Carla
  • Jessica deLeeuw
  • Shannon49
  • Mellie B.
  • Amy St. Pierre

Recent Posts

  • Well, I went in to weigh yesterday. I was up a po...
  • Life...
  • Sugar
  • One month today and down 7 pounds! Was hoping for ...
  • Still no more pounds off, but I did lose another 4...
  • Just finished week 3-struggled this week and gaine...
  • Just wrapping up week 2 of my lifestyle change and...
  • Post baby fat
  • I hit another plateau this past week. Doesn't loo...
  • So I joined this online journal/fitness forum(myfi...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

Not sleeping=not losing...sigh...soon!

posted by Amy St. Pierre | 8:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home