We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

So I joined this online journal/fitness forum(myfitnesspal)it's great because I can keep a food journal something I have started numerous times, then lost it...lol...now I can't lose it! Have lost 2 pounds now(in 3 days) and I am so determined this is the year! I had a revelation(with Carla's help)that our spiritual well being is well connected to our physiacl-if I can be strong spiritually by fighting that battle constantly, why can't I do the physical as well? We overcome fleshly temptations all the time to move forward in our spiritual lives, I have to fight the food temptations to move forward in this battle! Can I do it-oh yes, it's just learning to say no without finding an excuse or reason to have that food I don't need, or the extra portion I definitely don't need. I find breastfeeding I am always so hungry, so now I am searching for snack foods I can constantly nibble on that are low fat, calorie, etc...any suggestions? Doing Leslie Sansone again and have had people recommend the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred-

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Amy, you CAN win this battle! It is a daily thing with me now - I know that I must consistently turn my eating over to God - with His help, I AM a winner!!! We, as Christians, make excuses for our eating habits, when in all reality, we have no good excuses. What are we doing to the temple of God by constantly feeding it junk that will not sustain us, but just fill that gnawing in our stomachs???

You're gonna make it!!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

Was down 5 pounds by Friday, up 2 this morning-water retention I am sure because I am doing well with eating and exercise-frustrating when you see a gain!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Amy, be sure to watch your salt intake. It can definitely cause an increase in your weight/water retention.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I had high blood pressure the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy and they actually put me on medication for the first 2 months after I had the baby-I am off it now, but have cut salt out completely, except for what is in food already. My husband had a problem with it too, slathering everything in salt and I just stopped buying it-he's complained, but is doing better...lol! It's not good for anyone!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home