We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Post baby fat

I've also started my weight loss journey. I've been very scared to get back into jogging again because I haven't jogged since I found out I was pregnant... Now with Titus just turning 6 months old.... I forced myself to face my biggest fear. What if I could only jog for like 2 mins?!? Well I finally just did it... Happy to say that I did longer than 2 mins, I did 15 mins of jogging!! Not the 30-45 mins I was accustom to doing, but its a start. That's where I start.... The exercise! The eating is not too bad, but I can't wait to see the results of my jogging! Here I go... I pray for strength... I need to loose at least 4-6 sizes before I get back to my wedding size. God help me as it's very hard with the lack of sleep, etc!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

And we'll help too Jess! Prayer and the encouragement of friends-yea, we CAN do it!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Yes, you CAN do it!!!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home