Just wrapping up week 2 of my lifestyle change and I am proud to say I am doing well! I feel so much better, in every way-no more feeling sick because I eat too much, and the wrong stuff-I am eating healthy and loving it! Weird two weeks though-I instantly lost just under 5 pounds in the first few days, then over the next week and a half, gained 4 back!!! WHAT?!?!?! I was not impressed, but I kept pushing on-btw, I am drinking 4 litres of water a day plus 2 good sized mugs of green tea, so I figured water retention? All good, the 5 pounds is back off as of this morning-now on to the next 75!!!
We B Fit
A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
3 Comments:
Amy, don't worry about the fluctuation in pounds. My body does that, too. As long as it doesn't stay up, you're okay! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home