A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
posted by Keith and Carla | 9:06 PM
OMW!!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!! I am sooooo proud of you!!!!And of course I know you wouldn't to put anyone to shame!!! I guess in reality we put ourselves to shame!!! All joking aside you have been an inspiration to us all!!I am on track so far this year! LOL!Trying to lose by Israel trip in March!Again you look amazing!!!! WOW!!!
Thanks! And stay on track...that's the key. If you derail a little - get back on the track! :)
P.S. Did the information I sent make sense?
Whoot! Look at u! So awesome! Started watching everything yesterday, so I am ontrack! Started my Leslie Sansone again as well, in Jesus Name I am doing it this year!!!
Amy, you CAN do it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
OMW!!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!!
I am sooooo proud of you!!!!
And of course I know you wouldn't to put anyone to shame!!!
I guess in reality we put ourselves to shame!!!
All joking aside you have been an inspiration to us all!!
I am on track so far this year! LOL!
Trying to lose by Israel trip in March!
Again you look amazing!!!! WOW!!!
Thanks! And stay on track...that's the key. If you derail a little - get back on the track! :)
P.S. Did the information I sent make sense?
Whoot! Look at u! So awesome! Started watching everything yesterday, so I am ontrack! Started my Leslie Sansone again as well, in Jesus Name I am doing it this year!!!
Amy, you CAN do it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home