My turn to post!!!
So, baby came last Monday the 8th-I am going to be totally honest with this post as I never have before because I am so proud of my accomplishments and so excited to see what the future holds! When I found out I was pregnant in March of this year I weighed a brutal 246 pounds-the most I have ever weighed, and I felt every pound-always tired, sore, short of breath, felt sick alot, and just generally unwell which comes with extreme weight gain. I was so afraid to carry another baby at this weight and was constantly praying for God's help to do so-I lost 24 pounds in the first 5 months of my pregnancy, due to nausea, and God's help, of course! In my last 6 weeks of this pregnancy, I lost and gained the same 4 pounds, then lost 5 pounds in the last week-after delivering him last week, I weighed in 3 days later and was totally amazed to see the scale read 209 pounds-almost 40 pounds down from 9 months earlier!!! The last time I was 209 pounds was a week after I delivered my last son, Logan, over 8 years ago! What a great cry I had over this, as I feel so good, and have so much encouragment now to push ahead to go below and 200 and just keep going! I have not kept up with this blog too much, but am striving to make this my life now, to be healthy, lose this weight and love all of your stories and encouragements!!!
4 Comments:
Yeahhhhhh!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! Your post has me crying, because I know exactly how you're feeling. Read the last post - I have lost (as of the 12th of November) 83 lbs. You can do it! You CAN finish this weight loss battle! If I can, you can! I am getting so close to reaching my goal - I'm in shock at how close. When I first started, it looked like an insurmountable mountain, but now it's within my reach. We WILL win this 'battle of the bulge'! Proud of you!!!
By the way, I am within a close range of weighing what I did when we married in September of 1989! Yes, a big smile is on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud of you both!!!!
Go, Amy go!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home