I AM working on the material to send so that you all can see for yourselves what I am doing (since there is not a clinic near you like the one I am going to), but it has been a VERY hectic week! AND this next week is shaping up to be very similar to this past one. We are leaving on a vacation October 9, but I will be trying to do my best this week to work on my wording (so you can comprehend it, else I will HAVE to make a trip to Calgary!), because I want you all to have the same success I am having!
By the way, I am down another 5 pounds since my last post = 75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a garage sale (maybe you all call it something different?) this past Saturday. No, we didn't sell the garage! :) I had to try on things for the family for them to tell me if it was too big or if I could keep it. Well, let me say that there were some sentimental moments trying on these clothes. After I got them out in the garage, I got to looking at some of them and thinking, "This doesn't really look too big (yes, I am still having a hard time comprehending I am not that big anymore), maybe I need to try this on (even though I knew the size was 4-5 sizes larger than what I am now)." So I pulled some of my outfits off of the hanger (right there in the garage) and below are some pictures of how big the clothes REALLY are! The girls had the camera ready - it was shocking looking at the pictures.
Can't see the weight loss really well with just the jacket, but look at how big the skirt is in the next picture!

I even had clothes on underneath the "big" clothes...

Keith told me that a frontal view didn't do me justice, so they took another side view (next one down)...

Ta - da!

Okay, enough pictures of me! If you guys (ladies) are losing, I would LOVE to see before, in-between, or after pictures of YOU!!! :)
By the way, I am down another 5 pounds since my last post = 75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a garage sale (maybe you all call it something different?) this past Saturday. No, we didn't sell the garage! :) I had to try on things for the family for them to tell me if it was too big or if I could keep it. Well, let me say that there were some sentimental moments trying on these clothes. After I got them out in the garage, I got to looking at some of them and thinking, "This doesn't really look too big (yes, I am still having a hard time comprehending I am not that big anymore), maybe I need to try this on (even though I knew the size was 4-5 sizes larger than what I am now)." So I pulled some of my outfits off of the hanger (right there in the garage) and below are some pictures of how big the clothes REALLY are! The girls had the camera ready - it was shocking looking at the pictures.
Can't see the weight loss really well with just the jacket, but look at how big the skirt is in the next picture!
I even had clothes on underneath the "big" clothes...
Keith told me that a frontal view didn't do me justice, so they took another side view (next one down)...
Ta - da!
Okay, enough pictures of me! If you guys (ladies) are losing, I would LOVE to see before, in-between, or after pictures of YOU!!! :)
5 Comments:
you just look sooooo goood! What more can I say!
BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!! Can you tell I am in Italy? LOL!
Judy, how is your hiking going??? Pictures, please?!
Beautiful! You look amazing, Carla! So excited to keep the weight loss on track this time-I am just about 9 months pregnant with my LAST baby and have gained a grand total of 3 pounds in total, and lost 26 pounds! I really want to keep going after delivery-you are such an encouragement!!!
Thank you, Amy. Congrats on your weight loss AND your newest addition to the family! Babies are such a joy and blessing.
Post a Comment
<< Home