We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

WOW!

WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!!  Well gals.....I guess we have a new mascot!!  Carla, you blew our socks away with that pic!

The thing I love about it is this.....you said with the right food and exercise!!! That is so commendable.  You did it right!  AND IT WORKED!!!

We need to all be inspired to join in and follow your steps to healthy losing and at the same time gaining health!

Some have asked me since we don't have the clinic you said you are going to here that you give a review of what you did.  Type of food...how much.....exercise.  They would like to try it also.

Is that possible?  Is so, we all are waiting to hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Judy, I will send you via email of what I am and have been doing. You can print it off and maybe it will help the ladies. As I get even closer to my goal, I will then update what kind of changes in my diet that I am doing. You will understand better what I am saying when I send it to you.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home