We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, August 06, 2010

Plateau = Uggggghhhh!!!

Well, well, well!!! When I went in to weigh today, it was really no surprise to me for my consultant to say, "You've hit your first plateau." I've been monitoring my weight on my scales at home and have noticed them NOT moving downward like I would like them to! But at least I was able to lose 61-1/2 lbs before hitting that plateau. I've noticed others have hit it way before then. So I count myself blessed! And YES, I will break through it! I will see the scales moving downward again! It is a challenge to me (and the strong-willed person in me loves a challenge).

My consultant gave me some tips for breaking through a plateau so I will try those this week, and hopefully, I will see a different set of numbers next Friday/Saturday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I have confidence in you! you will conquer this plateau. Just a resting place. Keep on keepin on. xoxo

9:21 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

The plateau has already broken! The tips she gave were to try for only 3 days and they worked!!! The scales are headed south again. :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

yahoo!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home