We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Latest Update...

WELL!!! Missed weighing in last week because the clinic was closed for training. It was worth the wait! Lost another 4-1/2 lbs. and what REALLY surprised me was the inches lost this past month...15!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ecstatic over these results! I did go to a couple of dress stores just to try on some things afterwards - could not believe the sizes I tried on actually fit?!!! Woooooohoooooo!

Below is my "latest" modeling picture!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

That is awesome, Carla!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Toowit towoo. that is me whistling at you! You must be soooo proud of yourself!
Good job, great work!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Toowit towoo. that is me whistling at you! You must be soooo proud of yourself!
Good job, great work!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Carla I am soooo proud of you. And encouraged by you!! I am also glad you are doing it with healthy eating and exercise!!!

Go!! Go!!! Go!!!

You look amazing!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home