We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

MADE IT TO THE 60'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost another 2 this week = 61-1/2! There should be some more of me melting within this next week. It's supposed to be 103 degrees today, 105 tomorrow, etc...

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I cease to operate in that heat! I don't even operate at lower temperatures very well like 80's or 90's Ick ick ick. congratulations on your loss, it is so impressive! Can we look forward to more pics? thanks for the inspiration!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I cease to operate in that heat! I don't even operate at lower temperatures very well like 80's or 90's Ick ick ick. congratulations on your loss, it is so impressive! Can we look forward to more pics? thanks for the inspiration!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

oh yay it happened again. must love me or something

9:34 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

You are amazing!! Love it!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

You learn to operate in the heat - just inside where there is a/c!!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home