We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, July 02, 2010

I MADE IT TO THE 50'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, I was just a "little" excited to step on the scales today and find 3 more lbs. gone!!!!!!!! Can you tell?????????? :)))) A grand total of 52-1/2!!!

I haven't been able to really tell the difference just by looking in the mirror, but after looking at my beginning picture to the one taken today, I CAN see the difference. I have been able to tell by the way my clothes have been fitting, but I look in the mirror on a daily basis, so I guess I do not notice the gradual change.

Not quite sure I want to post the beginning picture (a little aggravated I let it go "again"), but at least I am willing to keep fighting the weight battle, right? My family has been taking pictures every 10 lbs. or so, but I won't post all of them. Just the beginning pic and the one taken today.


Beware of this beginning picture! It looks more like a mug shot that they would take of a prisoner at the police station. LOL! I don't think I was quite ready for it. Also, the sweater does add some bulk, BUT not all of the bulk was the sweater! Can't blame it on my clothes...


Picture taken after weighing in today = 52-1/2 lbs

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

WWWAAAAYYYY TTTTTOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOO GGGIIIIIIRRRRLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

yippee! yahoo! whee! yehaw! fantastic! wonderful! superduper! wheehoo! fabulous!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Shannon49 said...

Skinny Minny .. wowsa .. you can definitely see the difference, you look fabulous, great, woncerful, and healthy.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thank you!!! I know I'm not skinny (although I did get called that again this week), but we're headed in the right direction. By the way, everyone who calls me that gets a BIG hug without warning!!! :)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home