I don't mean to bore you with weight loss, but I'm so excited about the physical changes that are happening with me (and yes, the physical does have an effect on the spiritual)!!!
I went and weighed in today and found another 3 lbs. gone! Today was also the day for measuring - another 6-1/4 inches = 58 total! Ahhhhhh...yes!!!
How about you all???? What is happening in Calgary???? Anyone else losing????????
I went and weighed in today and found another 3 lbs. gone! Today was also the day for measuring - another 6-1/4 inches = 58 total! Ahhhhhh...yes!!!
How about you all???? What is happening in Calgary???? Anyone else losing????????
5 Comments:
You are NOT boring us! Inspiring, encouraging and prodding us on to better things! Keep it up. You must be soooo proud of yourself!
You are NOT boring us! Inspiring, encouraging and prodding us on to better things! Keep it up. You must be soooo proud of yourself!
hmph! I only posted that once! Strange, eh? Oh, well double wishes for you!
That is fabulous Carla and you definitely do not bore us. You are an inspiration.
I saw a picture of myself a few weeks ago and went and bought some smaller skirts or dug some out of the closet. Funny, I had lost 1/2 of my weight (just over 20 lbs now) but did not realize the clothes needed to change.
Keep it up, and I will too. It's definitely the exercise 5-6 times a week plus watching the eating.
Keep at it Skinny Minny!!!!
Thanks for the encouragement, ladies!
Shannon, I have dropped about 4 sizes now. I am currently in the smallest size that is in my closet - after that, shop, shop, shop... Around 90% of the clothes that are in my closet are fixing to be put in a yard sale.
Post a Comment
<< Home