Almost there...
WELL...I almost made it to the 50 mark, but not quite!!! I did lose another 1-1/2 lbs which makes 48-1/2, AND I lost another 9-1/4 inches = 53-3/4 inches total! Woooooohooooooo!!! Getting there...
Will try to post some pictures this week!
P.S. Below are pictures of my rock! Different clinics do different things: some give out rocks for every 10 pounds, ours (I guess) give them starting at 50. My counselor was so excited today that I was almost at the big 5-0 that she wanted to give me mine early!

Will try to post some pictures this week!
P.S. Below are pictures of my rock! Different clinics do different things: some give out rocks for every 10 pounds, ours (I guess) give them starting at 50. My counselor was so excited today that I was almost at the big 5-0 that she wanted to give me mine early!
1 Comments:
Congratulations! Way to go! I am sooooo proud of you! I can hardly wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home