Finally hit the 40's!!!!! 40.5 lbs that is, AND 44.5 inches! MAJOR victory!!!
We B Fit
A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
6 Comments:
That is a wonderful milestone .. 40 lbs .. awesome.
Can I ask how many weeks did it take and are you doing a certain diet.
I like WW and the walking tapes but just wondering what is working for you.
Congrads!!!!!!!
m Wonderful!!!! :)
I am in Europe right now and can't seem to find the will power but I REALLY need to hit it again when I get home!!!
You are doing it!!!
Wow! Incredible loss!!! I am pregnant until End July, then the weight needs to come off. I bought a 3-wheel walk/jog stroller to enable me to exercise after Baby Bean arrives. I will have about 55 pounds to lose. I will be making my check ins here on this site. It's good to be accountable & very hard to keep motivated.
Shannon, I am doing my exercise 6 days a week (as usual).
I am eating VERY healthy! Hardly anything that's been processed, LOTS of protein, vegetables, no sugar/flour since Feb. 8. Metabolic Research Center is where I am signed up. I have noticed that my protein/fiber drinks are made in Canada, so you probably have one of these centers in your area. You could look it up. The first 2-3 weeks were the hardest, but now my new way of eating seems "normal." I do not get sluggish or drowsy after I eat (unless I didn't get my normal amount of sleep I need to function). I DO stay full! In fact, there are times I would rather do WITHOUT food!!! I eat more now than I did before I started eating the Metabolic way. 6 oz.of protein @ each meal, 8 oz. of fresh veggies or 4 oz. cooked/steamed, starch at breakfast and dinner, and a fruit at lunch. There are certain veggies/fruits that I cannot have until I finish losing all of my weight, then they will start adding it back into my diet (2-3 times per week).
If you have any questions, I will check back in and see if I can answer them.
You and Mrs Wizzle. I'm always amazed that people can give up sugar. Consistent exercise is what I am trying to do again -- 5-6times a week along with following WW. It's amazing how fast the weight comes back on and increases. I'll be happy with a consistent weight loss of 1 lb a week.
You'll have to post pictures for us as you continue.
Keep it up. 40 lbs is amazing. I'll let you know when I get there.
Giving up the sugar/flour was NOT easy at first! It takes a little time to adjust to it, and if you stay off of it, you/I should do okay.
I had lost another 2.5 when I went to weigh in this past Thursday = 43!!
Post a Comment
<< Home