It's working!
Okay! I have left the 1*0’s behind hopefully FOREVER!!! Don’t know why I let myself get there again!!! Hope I have learned my lesson! I have to give myself a 5 lbs window that I will not go over!!!! Makes sense! Why don’t I do it!!!
Lose the weight.....eat sensible....weigh every day and make sure that I am within range.....enjoy vacations and special events within reason but hit it when I get home.
I am 1*9.4 this morning!! So excited! Hope to leave the 1*0’s by the middle of October. Wow that’s just 5 weeks away...... I will have to average 2 lbs per week. Hard but doable if I exercise I think.
I intentionally put the asterick in place of the ten's place. I don't care if someone knows my weight. I just don't want you if you have more to lose to be discouraged. I realize that I am closer than some of you to my goal weight....however I also know how hard it is when you get closer. It seems to want to cling to you!
My hat goes off to anyone trying to lose sensibly. I encourage you to keep going!! It will work!
If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I am with you!
Lose the weight.....eat sensible....weigh every day and make sure that I am within range.....enjoy vacations and special events within reason but hit it when I get home.
I am 1*9.4 this morning!! So excited! Hope to leave the 1*0’s by the middle of October. Wow that’s just 5 weeks away...... I will have to average 2 lbs per week. Hard but doable if I exercise I think.
I intentionally put the asterick in place of the ten's place. I don't care if someone knows my weight. I just don't want you if you have more to lose to be discouraged. I realize that I am closer than some of you to my goal weight....however I also know how hard it is when you get closer. It seems to want to cling to you!
My hat goes off to anyone trying to lose sensibly. I encourage you to keep going!! It will work!
If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I am with you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home