We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Okay back on the program!

I was down 8.6 lbs since the first of the year when I left for Israel and Europe.

I gained 4 of it back! In Europe...too many bakeries and breakfast was bread, cheese, meats, yogurts, pastries.

SOOOO....here goes again. Started with good diet and exercise today!! Have to regain the ground I lost and then onto more loss!!!

Plan to reach my goal by May 1st!!! 15 total lbs down from 1st of year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I absolute confidence in you! You can do it!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Shannon49 said...

I'll happily tag along. I joined WW and am watching what I eat but moving again with WATP tapes. Like Leslie said, you choose how you want to age! That has stuck with me.

Sis. King and Mrs. Wizzle you both inspire me with your positive attitudes.

Life happens, I may have gained back but it does not mean I cannot do a course correction.

My goal is to be down 25lbs for July 9th. We have a family reunion that weekend with all 11 children coming home for our parents 60th wedding anniversary.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

The two of you are the most determined and "stick to it" ladies that I know! Yup! You can do it!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Go for it Shannon!!! You can do it!

And yes, it is a choice!

I want to choose right, and when I don't...it isn't over....I just have to get up and choose right again!

Hmmm...sounds like living for the Lord!! Thankfully He knows we are but flesh!!

Wow...and I do ever feel so much better eating right and exercising...just like I feel better when I am reading the Word and praying!!!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home