We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

FYI

I usually do not post unless I am losing and I have decided to break that cycle. I stayed the same this week and I DO understand why. I had a wake up call regarding some food that I sometimes eat. Make sure you check out Tim Horton's site and McDonald's site. You may have to google the Canadian version for nutritional information. A McDonald's low fat muffin has 360 calories. A carrot muffin has 430. A Tim's breakfast sandwich (sausage) is 510 calories. Egads! The sausage biscuit from Mc Donald's in the states is around 500 calories and there is not even egg or cheese on it! And hubby snuck me two across the border! Yes, I did eat both of them but not on the same day. Still that is 1000 extra calories. Poof! Like that!

Here is a good site to look at and groan!


http://dwlz.com/restaurants.html

Be aware!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home