Again!
I thought as I read my last post title how funny it must be to some. She is back on it again!! And again! And again! How many times have I posted that I am back at it!
But then I thought "But that's good! That's why I am still ahead of what I was 5 years ago!!!" The secret is I keep getting back on the wagon!!
The failure is falling off and staying off!!!
So if you have fallen off.....jump back on!!!! AGAIN!!! It's the only way to stay ahead!!
But then I thought "But that's good! That's why I am still ahead of what I was 5 years ago!!!" The secret is I keep getting back on the wagon!!
The failure is falling off and staying off!!!
So if you have fallen off.....jump back on!!!! AGAIN!!! It's the only way to stay ahead!!
2 Comments:
It's not funny. As you said in the last post, we're just flesh. We have to keep getting up again and again when we make mistakes! If we don't get back up, we've lost the battle.
I hear ya! I am with ya! -15 for me this time -40ish from my high weight!
Post a Comment
<< Home