OUCH!!!
Okay, I'm going to HAVE to figure out a way to get my walking shoes on tomorrow!!!
While cleaning our floors today, I was cleaning behind the girls' bathroom door, and the corner of the door met my big toe. At first, I didn't think it was anything. Then I felt something running onto the floor and the toe began to throb really bad. The corner of the door pulled my toenail up and bent it backwards to the middle of my toe. I have tried to stay off of it today (not much success), but I cannot miss a day of exercise - not now!
While cleaning our floors today, I was cleaning behind the girls' bathroom door, and the corner of the door met my big toe. At first, I didn't think it was anything. Then I felt something running onto the floor and the toe began to throb really bad. The corner of the door pulled my toenail up and bent it backwards to the middle of my toe. I have tried to stay off of it today (not much success), but I cannot miss a day of exercise - not now!
3 Comments:
Ouch!
It is not fun at all having a sore foot! I don't know what to say. You are related to JK and you would probably not listen if I said to stay off of it. ha ha do what you can and don't cause more pain and distress.
Well, I didn't miss my exercise, but I did it on the carpet w/o shoes! It wasn't the most comfortable, but the mission was accomplished.
LOL! You are kin to me in another way as well!!! I hurt my feet/toes all the time!!!
I am still suffering from dropping the vacuum cleaner on my foot LAST April!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home