2008 Miles
Hello! It's been a while since the last post, and I thought it was about time for a new one. I finished my last miles for 2008 for a total of 1,321 for the year!
I am looking forward to dropping some more lbs. and inches this coming year. How about you? Remember, it's all about keeping HIS temple fit.
Looking forward to keeping my miles written down for 2009 - I purchased a calendar while we were in Canada, and it has some of the beautiful scenery that we were privileged to see while on vacation. Wonderful memories!
Take care and Happy New Year to you all!!!
I am looking forward to dropping some more lbs. and inches this coming year. How about you? Remember, it's all about keeping HIS temple fit.
Looking forward to keeping my miles written down for 2009 - I purchased a calendar while we were in Canada, and it has some of the beautiful scenery that we were privileged to see while on vacation. Wonderful memories!
Take care and Happy New Year to you all!!!
1 Comments:
Carla, you so inspire me!!! You are so consistent!
I pray I can be in 2009!
Post a Comment
<< Home