We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

FYI

Just so you know I am back at it! If anyone else is let me know so we can support each other!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Some of us were just talking the other day and wishing that the classes could start up again for motivation

3:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm in Sis!... it's time to get serious! :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

I am so with you, Mrs. Wizzle! It's time to buckle down and lose this twin baby belly, plus what I had on it before! LOL! I am starting my Leslie Sansone workout again and would love to do the group thing again as well!!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Mellie B. said...

I'm in!! I am ready to lose this body and trade in in for a new one lol

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home