We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Any Exercise Buddies Out There? Week ending Nov 30

Well I thought we could try to do the accountability through posting. I must admit, I'm in my busy time at work and find it very hard to exercise in the mornings like I was at the beginning of the year (when I also had an easier role). But I remember Sis King mentioned that Carla does at least just one mile a day, but at least she does move each day. I always think you have to do 4 or 5 miles but one is better than none! All that said I'm happy to report that I still completed 9 miles with Leslie and 90 minutes of yoga. My diet went off some but will not concentrate on the next week.

How did you all do?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Exercise did not happen this week per se. With meetings every night of the week and Parent/teacher meeting on thursday and friday it was a hectic week. I am basically off sugar though and that feels good. now to get the veggies and fruit up and the exercise happening. Exercise will happen last as I did something to my foot. it is much much better than it has been in the last two weeks but not enough to bounce around on.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

On my busiest days, I have aimed for 1 mile AT LEAST. The majority of the time I have gotten 4-5 miles in. Very rarely have I had to settle for less.

The main thing is to stay moving!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I forgot to add in my previous comment - 113 miles for November! I did miss a couple of days while in Canada, but they have been made up on my off days (Sundays).

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home