We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Relief, at Last!

After reaching a high of 109, we have rain today (finally) and a high temperature of 88. What a relief! The grass is starting to brown from lack of rain and an abundance of heat, so today this change is very much welcomed. This is almost like an early Fall day for us. LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I am glad you had relief. Today was about 89 degrees and I thought I would just sweat away to nothing (if only)What would I do in 109 degrees? Probably instantly evaporate! One minute you would see me and then blink your eyes and all you would see is a damp, quickly drying spot on the sidewalk. Even now there is a nice breeze.

We had a marvelous camp meeting. God certainly spoke to us through the speakers and He certainly moved on us in each service. Thank you God!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Hey, it is going to be 100 here tomorrow!! HELP!!!I am in Cleburne with my parents until Saturday.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Judy, just stay inside if that's possible!!! There's really no other way to stay cool. It's actually been a lot cooler around here. I know you may not believe it, but it is compared to a couple of weeks ago. Our highs have been in the middle to upper 80's. That's cold for August! lol

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

NO!NO!NO! it is supposed to go up to 95 today, August 18th! Aaaaaggggghhhhh!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Our high for today was 81!!!! The weather this past week has been unbelievable for August. I'm loving it!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home