Saturday
This Saturday I have to help make the bridesmaid dresses for the wedding at my house.
I am wondering if you guys would like to take an outside walk on the pathway really close to my house?? Weather permitting.
If so, let me hear from you and I'll announce Wednesday night.
We could start from my house at 10:00 sharp. It is a nice walk. Everyone could go at their own pace and the faster walkers could go to the end and the slower pace can go as far as they like and either wait for the faster walkers to return or start back to the beginning.
You can park on the side street by house. Just make sure you are far enough away from the fire hydrant.
What do you think?
I am wondering if you guys would like to take an outside walk on the pathway really close to my house?? Weather permitting.
If so, let me hear from you and I'll announce Wednesday night.
We could start from my house at 10:00 sharp. It is a nice walk. Everyone could go at their own pace and the faster walkers could go to the end and the slower pace can go as far as they like and either wait for the faster walkers to return or start back to the beginning.
You can park on the side street by house. Just make sure you are far enough away from the fire hydrant.
What do you think?
3 Comments:
I am good with that.
Let's do it!
Pass the word!
Yikes! The forecast says rain!!
Shall we play it by ear and let everyone know on Friday night?
Post a Comment
<< Home