Kudos!
I would like to brag on some people. These people are doing great!
****My friend Laura has lost approximately 20 lbs and looks fabulous!
**** Shannon Brown has lost and maintained the loss of 25 pounds and is getting ready to lose another ten. She looks fabulous in her new summer outfits.
****Lisa Osterbeck has lost fifteen pounds and lots of inches and is into a skirt that was too tight not too long ago.
****Sister King has lost 3 more pounds and I am not quite sure where that puts her but she IS doing it!
****Noreen, Alethia, Janai keep coming on Saturdays along with Darlene, me and Sis King.
If you are not here it is because you did not tell. Or........ I forgot! Which I can do! Let me know your successes so I can share with others and we all can be inspired!
****My friend Laura has lost approximately 20 lbs and looks fabulous!
**** Shannon Brown has lost and maintained the loss of 25 pounds and is getting ready to lose another ten. She looks fabulous in her new summer outfits.
****Lisa Osterbeck has lost fifteen pounds and lots of inches and is into a skirt that was too tight not too long ago.
****Sister King has lost 3 more pounds and I am not quite sure where that puts her but she IS doing it!
****Noreen, Alethia, Janai keep coming on Saturdays along with Darlene, me and Sis King.
If you are not here it is because you did not tell. Or........ I forgot! Which I can do! Let me know your successes so I can share with others and we all can be inspired!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home