We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, June 06, 2008

FYI

Exercise will be in the small fellowship hall tomorrow, Saturday, June 7, 2008. This is due to the increasing probability of the heavens opening up and soaking and freezing us. Yes, Texas, of the HOT weather, freezing us. not literally as in below zero but....... definitely NOT WARM rain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith and Carla said...

You don't have to rub it in!!! It has been in the middle nineties this week. We are in for a hot, scorching summer! Enjoy your cold rain for me.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

I was not intending to rub it in. I figured you would be doing the rubbing, seeing as it is supposed to be SUMMER! It is not a nice cool rain, it is cold, ick! You can't go out and work or walk comfortably in it.

Yep, I would melt in a puddle on the sidewalk if I had to deal with 90's. That's ick too. Too bad we couldn't just share and be somewhere in the middle, eh? It is actually only 44 degrees here at the moment. I checked the weather website. (and changed it to farenheit) =0)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Right now, I would GLADLY take the cold rain!!!!!!! You don't actually melt on the sidewalk here during the summer, but it does feel like you might at times. I know people think I'm "nuts", but I do enjoy winter.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home