We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry!

There will be no exercise on Saturday, May 24, 2008. We will resume on May 31, 2008.

6 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

I'll be there!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I won't be there, but I'll exercise long-distance with you!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Hey Carla, when you come up this fall we'll have to let you meet all your WeBFit friends!!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

That's one of the things I AM looking forward to!!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

It would be soo kewl if everyone could exercise on Sat at around 8:00... does this sound appealing to anyone? Especially in the summer.. 10:00 is right in the middle of my Sat, and it's really hard to split my day like that. I've been walking around town everywhere... it's been good. On Tues,I walked from my house (Macewan) to the Youth Bible study on Memorial drive & Edmonton Trail in 2.25 hrs!! Great walk.. even alone.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Shannon49 said...

Hi all - Jessie I too find I have exercised and started my next part of the day by 10:00. I'd like to exercise with the group but Rick is usually gone on Saturday so I am too lazy to walk to church, exercise and walk home.

Just post what WeBeFit is going to do for exercise and if I can I'll join in otherwise off the to the park for me.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home