We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

May Miles?

Just checking to see if anyone has kept up with their miles this past month!

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon49 said...

Hi - I'm not good at keeping a journal so no, I did not keep track of my miles.

I look forward to meeting you in the fall. If you remember, bring a before picture for us too.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I don't have very many before pics. I either didn't get in pictures before I started losing, or I would tear them up when I saw them! I will search for one, but I can't promise anything.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Carla....me had a broken toe I think....still hurts.

I did do the 4 fast miles, lower impact, this Saturday.....hurting by the end but I did it!!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Judy, is this the same toe you dropped a vacuum cleaner on? Ouch!

I just did the 4 fast miles yesterday. By the way, do you have the 4 fast & firm miles?

113 miles for May - 546 for the year!!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

You are amazing Carla, You are becoming an inspiration for Calgary's WeBFit! You go!!!

Yes, it is the same toe and it is still difficult to wear most shoes!! GRRR!!!!!!!!!

I will have to look. I don't think it is 4 fast and firm?? Just 4 fast miles.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Oops!!! Wrong button was pushed. I think it's getting past my bed time! Judy, the 4 fast & firm miles (in my opinion) is one of Leslie's best DVDs. You might try it.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Thanks Carla....I'll try and get it.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home