We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 Years & Counting...

Just had to share an accomplishment!

Today has been 3 YEARS since I have missed a day of exercise!!!!!!!!!!!! I started walking in January of '05. I missed several days from January to May, and finally made up my mind that I was in this for the long haul. I guess you could call it one of my habits now. It's not been that hard, just one day at a time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That is my exclamation marks doing cartwheels! You just can't see the inbetween parts! Ha ha I am so impressed! God grant me a simliar portion (scared to ask for a double portion) Absolutely impressive and fantastic! Great going!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

My exclamation marks WERE spread out over the line. I guess blogger likes to tidy things up! The message is still the same though.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Judy King said...

You are an inspiration!!!!!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home