We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello?

Is anyone still there? Do I still have some long distance walking partners? It's been quiet on the blog, so I just thought I would check in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon49 said...

Hi Sister King's cousin. Your blog hello message sounded just like her! Yes, I am here but was off in Regina.

Saturday I am back at it and looking forward to it again. I miss the group for support as they have helped me be just over 1/2 way to my weight loss. I'm smiling and moving. LOL

5:56 PM  
Blogger Judy King said...

Hey Carla....I was gone to No Limits in California and then just got back from Israel last night!!! I will be there Saturday!!! Maybe quiet because I was away!!! We are still here and hopefully all going strong!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wizzle said...

Sorry! Getting ready for a visit from the powers that be at the school. Did not even THINK about posting. Glad our fearless,leader is back.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Happy to hear everyone is still going! Glad that your fearless leader made it home safely. Love you, Judy!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home