C-ya later!
Tomorrow morning we take off to No Limits in Sacramento California....one of my favorite meetings....so uplifting and so progressive. It is Wed-Fri.
We will be staying over because we have to be in San Francisco on Monday night for an early flight out for Israel on Tuesday morning. Pastor King, Mark, Star and I will spend 1 week in Israel! I am so excited to see them "experience" Israel. It is more than a visit...it is a life changing trip! I believe it enriches any minister's ministry.
We chose this time to go because Bro. Wilson was putting the tour together. There are so many one God, Jesus Name people going. There will be several buses of us. It is so much better to go with a group like that. So we decided to tag along.
Pray for us.....if it doesn't settle down over there we won't be able to go to Jericho, Bethlehem, the Dead Sea or Masada. I really want to be able to go to those places.
If I can get to Internet I will post while I am there....no guarantees....I don't think the hotels have access and you can't just take off on your own to go find an Internet cafe. So if it is available I will...if not....later!
Love all of you. Have a good work out this Saturday and next!! Sherri will be carrying on!!!
We will be staying over because we have to be in San Francisco on Monday night for an early flight out for Israel on Tuesday morning. Pastor King, Mark, Star and I will spend 1 week in Israel! I am so excited to see them "experience" Israel. It is more than a visit...it is a life changing trip! I believe it enriches any minister's ministry.
We chose this time to go because Bro. Wilson was putting the tour together. There are so many one God, Jesus Name people going. There will be several buses of us. It is so much better to go with a group like that. So we decided to tag along.
Pray for us.....if it doesn't settle down over there we won't be able to go to Jericho, Bethlehem, the Dead Sea or Masada. I really want to be able to go to those places.
If I can get to Internet I will post while I am there....no guarantees....I don't think the hotels have access and you can't just take off on your own to go find an Internet cafe. So if it is available I will...if not....later!
Love all of you. Have a good work out this Saturday and next!! Sherri will be carrying on!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home