Yes
Yes, yes....tomorrow morning at 10 am!!!
Then yeah!!! a tea party!!!!!
Then yeah!!! a tea party!!!!!
A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!
4 Comments:
I can't make it this saturday:( I have to do a closing in the morning:0),But I will try and make it to the tea party for a special lady!
Down 2 lbs since last week and 6.2lbs since beginnning. Sometimes the numbers look better than at other times though. I can be down good, like today , then tommorow I could be up almost to my original weight! I have lost 1 inch total.
Have fun today. wish I could be there.
Have fun!!!
Thanks Tina and Karla!
Both events were fun!
The tea party was so special! The ladies are Truth Church are so good to me!!! I love them all so much They are "special ladies" to me.
Kara, Loro, Annette and Sara did such an awesome job on putting it together. The decorations were unbelievable.
I will try to post some pics later.
Tina, keep up the good work on the WeBFit.....it will work!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home