We B Fit

A blog site created for inspiration, tips, and general information for becoming a more fit you!

Friday, February 08, 2008

We B Fit Saturday Morning

We B Fit will be held Saturday morning at 10 as usual.

Sherri will be in charge. I am hoping to attend...although I won't be able to exercise yet. If I am not able to be there....please don't lose momentum! Keep it up!!!!

I am feeling MUCH better today! Thank God!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy King said...

Sorry I didn't make it....oh well...next Saturday!

My heart was with you!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Amy St. Pierre said...

We are thankful you are feeling better...we have all been sick too, so we know what you've been battling...it's so nasty! I am fighting some pretty yucky nausea right now, so I've missed a couple weeks. I am planning on being there though as soon as I can!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home